Friday, September 21, 2012

Stray. Cats. Everywhere.

At our apartment building they love cats, me on the other hand, don't really care for cats all that much! Plus, it doesn't help that I am allergic to them. Well a couple of days ago, I had seen this (what I believe to be) an orange tabby! It was living in the shrub next to my door. Straggly looking, malnourished, one of those that you'd rather avoid instead of taking in and give a home. The non cat lover in me said "No, Layla, leave it alone" but the animal lover in me said "Layla, you have to do the right thing, you can't let that poor animal starve." So Jake and I went to the store bought two little bowls, and cat food! The poor thing was so hungry. No, I am not too happy about having a cat hang around, but at least I can say that my conscience is clear. Romi keeps asking if we can take it inside and keep him, because she "loves that cat sooooo much." Every time we go outside it's "Aww momma, that cat loves me!", " Mommy, that cat is telling me hi." or "Momma that cat is sooooo cute." haha


Here is the poor thing!
What do you think we should call it?!




2 comments:

  1. I think you should call it "someone else's cat"!!! Layla you're going to kill yourself with this cat! Take it to my mom and dad, they lost their cat (they think) yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, yes I am!! Allergies suck!! I don't wanna touch it!! eeek!!

    ReplyDelete