Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Update on the wind chimes

I know I had said that the kids were going to paint the other side of their wind chimes yesterday, but we had a little problem with listening yesterday! I have no idea what was going on, but my kids were not listening, talking back and had a roller coaster of emotions. One minute they are laughing and playing, the next they are in an all out brawl. Screaming, pulling hair/clothes, and lots of crying! These kind of days make me go NUTS! So we didn't get to do anything fun. :( Today doens't look like we get to do anything fun either, Jake has been on a little terror today, throwing things, along with fits, talking back and crying (more like screaming) when I get on to him. He has spent most of his time in his room, with no t.v. I might add, this morning. 
Jake, highly upset with me yesterday!

On another note, I did however re-pot my plants to try to get rid of my gnat problem.
 After 2 1/2 bags of potting soils (I bought 4 bags, that just means I need more plants for the extra soil =D ) I finished all 5 planters. I also bought 6 bags of decorative rocks to cover the top soil so the gnats can get in and lay their nasty eggs. 
 This is my Peace Lily 
          These are my (what my mom called) airplane plants


This and my peace lily are my favorites, but I have no idea what this one is called. lol
So far...haven't seen a gnat, keeping my fingers crossed.

I hope all of you have a great day.
And in case you're in a bad mood already, please enjoy this picture I took of Romi yesterday, during one of the happy periods. lol

She said she was Spiderman! lol

1 comment:

  1. I love that picture of Jake! Without reading your post, it looks as though he had his Aunt Leah face on! :) Hope they're better today... if not, threaten them with me this weekend :D

    ReplyDelete